- Intelligence Treasury Management system (ITMS)
- Citizenship By Investment (CIU)
- Customs & Excise
- Taxation & Revenue (SIGTAS)
- Employee Management System (EMS)
- Payroll Management System (PMS)
Accounting and Finance is the fields of our specialization and we provide the automated solution for any type of accounting and financial related requirements. As in Today’s world every organization needs to maintain good records to track how much money they have, where it came from, and how they spend it. Our Accounting system, a company uses to measure its financial performance by noting and classifying all the transactions like sales, purchases, assets, and liabilities in a manner that adheres to certain accepted standard formats. It helps to evaluate a Company’s past performance, present condition, and future prospects.
Some of the advantages of using our accounting system are:
- The arithmetic of adding up debits and credits columns is done automatically and with total accuracy by the computer.
- Produce financial statements simply by selecting the appropriate menu item.
- A computerized system lets you retrieve the latest accounting data quickly, such as today’s inventory, purchasing and the status of a vendor payment.
- Data can be kept confidential by taking advantage of the security password systems that most accounting programs provide.
As we have a computerized accounting programs usually consist of several modules. The principal modules commonly used are:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Saving bank
- National Saving scheme
- Treasury bill
In our accounting system, the modules are fully integrated. When the system is integrated, the modules share common data. For example, an employee salary, vendor’s payments can be entered in an invoice, which automatically posts to the General Ledger module without re-entering any data. This is one of the greatest advantages of our accounting system – you need to enter the information only once. As a result of this:
- Data entry takes less time.
- There is less chance that errors will occur.
- You do not have to re-enter data for posting.
Objectives of System
- Solutions to meet a changing business environment
- Identifying critical business requirements
- Evaluating the costs and benefits of integration
The Government of St. Kitts and Nevis has a long running “Citizenship-by-investment” program attracting foreigners, who make a substantial contribution to the development of the country. Investors along with any family members can directly qualify for citizenship through investment, either by making a donation or investment in real estate purchase.
SKNCIU is a web application, developed by Lelogix for CIU department of St Kitts government to automate the manual process of CIU staff and Providers.
We assist clients for various services like online application submission, maintaining visibility of records, accessing information and digital sign of documents etc. More specific information about the program is available with official link.
Candidates from all over the world can apply online by using authorized providers center in their country. By using this service you will guarantee fast and safe submission of your application.
reduce time and paperwork
By having application program, applicants complete forms online, you can spend less time and paperwork on data entry.
CIU is able to receive applications from many different providers. Data is stored at a centered place and accessed by all users.
Electronically access, edit and sign documents gives you the ability to review and electronically authenticate documents from any workstation, saving your time, space, paper and money.
one platform, one solution
A single system or platform is used for both types of users i.e. CIU Staff and Providers. Data is interfaced or entered once for multiple uses. Each form/screen also has the same look and feel as other screens, reducing staff training time and ensuring easy navigation between multiple forms/screens.
With its web-native technology, it gives you easy and flexible access to electronic information anytime, anywhere.
Application facilitates greater efficiency in record's maintenance and reduced costs in managing data. Data is more efficient and accurate and easily maintainable and easily accessible at all points.
Email alerts helps in tracking records of each applicant. Permission based email notifications to get notified when an application moves from one stage to another.
- Electronic and VPN authentication for increasing data security.
- Allows for easy adding/editing/deleting of information after authentication.
- Supports digital signatures per approved applicant citizenship document.
- Enables uploaded documents to be viewed or emailed.
- Easy-to-learn, intuitive provider user-friendly interface.
- Provider access with the ability to add/update/delete and view all information of the applicant.
- Permission-based screen and information access for provider and CIU staff for better visibility.
- Tracks user activity with built-in audit trails
- Stores all types of necessary documents related to applicant and their family members.
- Standard and ad hoc reporting capability.
- Email alerts for tracking records.
- Reduces application completion time and paperwork.
- Improves access to applicant information.
Lelogix global services providing IT consultancy to Customs and Excise department of St. Kitts and Nevis to manage their daily operations electronically from few years.
The customs and excise department is generating efficient revenue to the Government of St. Kitts and Nevis. Over the years, duties and taxes collected by Customs have become a significant source of revenue for the Federation. In addition to being major revenue collecting department it deter unlawful movement of goods, people, vessel and aircraft across the border.
To manage all these things electronically, Lelogix provided few software solutions to department and below is list of few
ASYCUDA Prerelease System
A web based system or extension to ASYCUDA (Automated System for Customs Data). Any person seeking a pre-release for Goods will be required to apply through this system. This will be a mandatory requirement in respect to all pre-releases.
SKNCustoms HR System
A web based system to manage all customs and Excise department’s HR activities like employees general information, leave management, recruitment, overtime calculation and their training information etc.
Designed and developed the Customs and Excise department Website (skncustoms.com) to publish their information like “About Customs”, “Tariff and Duties Information”, “Average declaration clearance time” information etc. Agents and Brokers can see declaration submitted information into ASYCUDA (Automated System for Customs Data) on the website.
SKNCustoms Mobile App
As people frequently accessing the information on mobile and tablets, so designed and developed the Customs and Excise department mobile app to publish “About Customs”, “Tariff and Duties Information”, “Average declaration clearance time” information etc.
Customs Integrated Information System (CIIS)
Few modules or applications was designed and developed for customs to manage their in-house activities and later all modules combined to a single application called CIIS.
CIIS consists of following modules
Billing – To calculate hourly, daily, weekly and monthly charges on items stored into warehouses.
ERP – It’s Electronic Release System to maintain items store and released from warehouses
SID (Strategic Intelligence Database) system is used to maintain the passenger’s information their family information and items declaration etc. visiting in St. Kitts and Nevis.
Enterprise Document Management System (EDMS)
EDMS (Enterprise Document Management system) is a collaboration tool for managing electronic documents (digital/scanned/images) at enterprise level. The application is aimed to reduce paperwork in an organization by empowering its users to organize, share and manage documents digitally.
A tax is a financial charge or other levy imposed upon a taxpayer (an individual or legal entity) by a state or the functional equivalent of a state such that failure to pay is punishable by law. Taxes consist of direct or indirect taxes and may be paid in money or as its labour equivalent.
There are several kinds of taxes such as;
- Taxes on Income (Income Tax, Withholding Tax, Social Development Levy),
- Taxes on Property (House Tax, Condominium Tax),
- Taxes on Domestic Goods & Consumption (Value Added Tax, Wheel Tax, Entertainment Tax, Traders Tax, and Stamp Duty),
- Licences (Banks Licence, Drivers Licence, Business & Occupation, Telecommunications, Arms Licence, Dogs Licence, Liquor & Tobacco Licence, Insurance Fees, Unincorporated Business Tax),
- Taxes on International Trade and Transactions (Travel Tax, Duty Free Shops, Excise Tax) etc.
SIGTAS is an integrated suite of modules that enables governments to automate the administration of all taxes and licenses using a single comprehensive information system. SIGTAS’ strong flexibility allows it to support all tax types and regimes through configuration of critical parameters such as business rules, declaration forms, penalty and interest rates as well as evolving tax policy changes
Lelogix have extensive experience in Oracle technologies, tax domain and have prior experience working with government of St Kitts and Nevis. We’ve implemented several successful projects with Revenue department at St. Kitts & Nevis, Turks & Caicos Island and Belize. We finished migration of SIGTAS to new and well supported web version, and did multiple functional enhancements in SIGTAS Forms & Reports, e-Filling/e-Payment of taxes and BI reporting. LGS was responsible for upgrade, migration, hardware & network setup between 2 Islands, DR deployment. Project and has been very well received by the business users.
Employee management system or EMS offers a complete suite of resource management tools. This includes employee information management, employee attendance management, employee leave management, employee CTC management, and employee expense and payroll module. This is web based solution.
Task management system or TMS and Smart Steps are two major tools in EMS to manage all project related activities.
TMS built on two to three panel integration approaches, where we can expand or collapse information based on user need. In this full screen is divided into three sections. First section shows project information in tree style, second section shows tasks created under different projects. Third section shows tasks detail. In this section, we can create new tasks and see details of already created tasks. Managers can add feedbacks on tasks.
Key Benefits of TMS
- Helps you to organize, assign tasks and prioritize tasks all from a central place.
- Allows you to set goals and milestones and keep track of deliverables and manage deadlines.
- Proper schedules, continuous uninterrupted workflow with no delays and finish projects in time.
- Break down (WBS) complex projects into many, related or dependent tasks and effectively manage them
- Eliminates the need to remember all tasks and makes you more productive by sending timely reminders.
- Integration of all work to assure a quality project for the clients at reduced cost
Key Benefits of Smart Steps
- Smart Steps provide employee's Checkin and Checkout facility.
- Manager can monitor self and team's overdue tasks assigned to him and team members.
- Worklog facility to record employee's daily work schedule.
- Manager can approve or reject employee’s daily work schedule.
- Manager can close all tasks resolved by employees one by one or all at once.
- To see if any task(s) exceeded estimate timeline.
Also EMS daily sends some useful reports to all employees and managers like:
- Daily work log report.
- Dashboard report.
- Attendance report etc.
PMS(Payroll Management System) is a web based solution to manage payroll of any organization, tightly integrated with leave and attendance module. Lelogix Software is using PMS to calculate employee salary from last few years.
- PMS contains employee general as well as payroll information. We have to input the gross salary and software will divide salary into salary heads automatically like basic, HRA etc.
- Salary calculation on single click of button. Report shows employee salary with employee attendance, leaves and expenses detail.
- Pay slips of all employees automatically after salary calculation.
- Calculation for leaves, loans, bonus and other standard deductions like TDS automatically.
- Software is integrated with security module to give restricted access to the front desk operator, and complete access to the main HR authorized person.
- Salary calculation hourly basis, based on work log hours entered by employee in Task management system.
SIGTAS Upgrade- Lelogix successfully upgraded SIGTAS from Oracle Forms/Reports 6i to Oracle Forms/Reports 11g.
Inland Revenue Department is the government agency of Belize that administers the tax laws in the federation of Belize. The agency employs the SIGTAS application, an Oracle based software package for their daily operations of registering tax payers, assessment and collection of taxes. Initially SIGTAS was built on Oracle Forms 6i and Reports 6i and Database was Oracle9i. Read more..
Business Intelligence (BI) Reports Overview- QlikView
BI is an advanced technical capacity that is used in modern, state-of-the-art organisation-wide software solutions, to review and interpret data stemming from mission-critical systems (such as SIGTAS) in the most efficient manner. When applied to revenue administration, BI leads to powerful situation and trend analysis, effective decision support, and swift returns on investment through the identification of fiscal potential. Read more..
Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) tax reform project
The objective of this consultancy is to design and implement web portals, one for public access (Internet) through which taxpayers can securely query and process authorized transactions with the revenue administration systems and one for internal access (intranet) through which GRA can access dynamic reports through a simple but intuitive interface. The solutions must provide for communication with the TRIPSTM Taxes and Customs databases in particular, but be flexible enough to accommodate taxpayers’ requests for information from other sources in the Authority such as the License Revenue Office (LRO) system and Central Communications Unit (CCU).
- Development of Technical Specifications for a dynamic interface to TRIPSTM Customs & Taxes, LRO and other database applications.
- Development of technical specification for Interface to TRIPS
- Specification of security requirements.
- Design of Online Taxpayer Services Portal
- Implementation and testing of Portal.
- Development of a taxpayer services web portal that is secure, user-friendly, fast, interactive and informative and built using modern web services, tools, features, technologies and practices.
- Conduct investigations with the management of various departments and other key
- Stakeholders on their web development requirement in determining the content for the portal.
- Work collaborative with the Management and Staff of the IT Dept. and GRA as a whole, and IT consultants, particularly, TRIPS, security, database and management experts in defining and implementing the best web solution.
- Examination of existing web development operations and documentation and development of suitable web standards, policies, procedures and practices.
Payroll Management System
- ITMS (Integrated Treasury Management System)
- Check printing with MICR
- International Public Sector Accounting Standards
- Human Resource & Payroll Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Data Migration
- Business Intelligence
- Personal Advance
- Treasury Saving Certificate
St Kitts and Nevis Inland Revenue and VAT departmentLelogix Implemented below projects for St.Kitts and Nevis Inland Revenue and VAT department
- SIGTAS MIGRATION
- Business Intelligence (BI) Reports
- Duplicate TIN Removal
- Business continuity and Disaster Recovery
- IRD Website design and build (www.sknird.com)
St Kitts and Nevis Customs and Excise departmentLelogix Implemented below projects for St.Kitts and Nevis Customs and Excise department
- RSCNPF Crime Management System
- Intelligence Database
- Enterprise Document Management System (EDMS)
- Disaster Recovery
- Custom Integration Information System
- Custom Human Resource System (CHRS)
- Business Intelligence (BI) Reports Overview- QlikView
- Custom Website design and build (www.skncustoms.com)
St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment department
- Lelogix implemented Citizenship Application Management System (CAMS) for St.Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment department
Managed IT Services
- Server built
- Managing Databases
- Network Monitoring and upgrades
- IP Phones etc.
Implementation of online tax e-filing system and online tax payment for SIGTAS customers and integrated it with SIGTAS database.
Inland Revenue Department is the government agency of Turks & Caicos that administers the tax laws in the federation of Turks & Caicos. The agency employs the SIGTAS application, an Oracle based software package for their daily operations of registering tax payers, assessment and collection of taxes. The SIGTAS was implemented at Turks & Caicos in 1999 and in Nevis little later in 2000. Initially SIGTAS was built on Oracle Forms 6i and Reports 6i and Database was Oracle9i.
- Treasury Department
- Inland Revenue and VAT department
- Customs and Excise department
- Citizenship by Investment department
ITMS (Integrated Treasury Management System)Treasury Department is the government agency of St. Kitts and Nevis that administers treasury activities in the federation of St. Kitts and Nevis. The agency employs the ITMS application, a window based software application for their daily operations. The ITMS was implemented in St Kitts in 2008. Initially ITMS was built in Dotnet Framework version 2.0 and Sql Server Database 2008 R2 dbms. Read More...
Check printing with MICRThe Government of St. Kitts and Nevis is the biggest check writer in country, for the fast and error free check processing. Eastern Caribbean Currency Union (ECCU) has advised to generate MICR based check for processing. The Lelogix has taken this as a challenge and implemented MICR based check before timeline given from ECCB (Eastern Caribbean Central Bank). Read More...
IPSAS (International Public Sector Accounting Standards)The Treasury Department (Ministry Of Finance) St. Kitts and Nevis is adopting Chart of Account (COA) accounting standard (GFS-2014) with reporting standard IPSAS (International Public Sector Accounting Standard). The adoption of IPSAS will affect the accounting, financial reporting and associated information technology (IT) systems ITMS (Integrated Treasury Management System) lead to changes. The adoption of IPSAS represents the major organizational change. Read More...
ReconciliationLelogix's Cheque Reconciliation services give you fast, accurate information regarding cheques cleared through your bank accounts. You can match cheques cleared through your business account against your issued cheque file. We will automatically compare your electronic file of issued cheque data to paid cheque files. We provide you with detailed reports on cheques paid, cheques outstanding, and cheques with exceptions (such as unmatched amounts), so you can easily detect discrepancies in payment information. Read More...
Human Resource & Payroll ManagementLelogix solutions for Human Resource Management go beyond the basics of HR, payroll, and benefit administration. Now, Organizations can take advantage of Lelogix HR and Payroll module to manage and deploy people when and where it makes sense for the business, while attracting, training, and nurturing the best talent. Yet, with so much potential to optimize the recruit-to-retire process, companies are still struggling with applications that are out of date and out of synch with the needs of the business. Read More...
Disaster RecoveryA disaster recovery plan covers both the hardware and software required to run critical business applications and the associated processes to transition smoothly in the event of a natural or human- caused disaster. To plan effectively, you need to first assess your mission- critical business processes and associated applications before creating the full disaster recovery plan. . Read More...
Data MigrationWhen you are on the edge of solving top business challenges and looking for a service that can migrate Informix to Microsoft SQL Server, so you are in the right place. Lelogix is capable to convert Informix database to Microsoft SQL Server database. Lelogix provides services to convert database schema (DDL), views, stored procedures, functions, triggers, queries and SQL scripts from Informix to Microsoft SQL Server. Lelogix strives to render world-class database migration services. We tailor our migration service in such a way that can fully satisfy a client's business needs. We steamroll through the industry with our best-in-class conversion process and are glad to share our process flow of Informix to SQL Server migration Read More...
Business IntelligenceThe concept of business intelligence has been around in various forms for more than a century and a half. BI is about understanding the facts - and the relationships between facts - in a way that guides decisions and actions. Lelogix is leading the way by bringing a new generation of BI to organizations, with solutions that will extend and build on, rather than replace existing platforms and tools. Read More...
Personal AdvanceThe Government of St. Kitts and Nevis assist employees with small loans if requested for various purposes.
These are considered as advances. There are different types of advances such as :
- Personal advance
- Medical advance
- Educational advance
- Legal advance
Treasury Saving CertificateThe Government of St. Kitts and Nevis issues security bonds in terms of financial instruments including Treasury Bills, Notes, Bonds and Certificate. These certificates are issued by government and sold to the public to pay off maturing debt and raise capital needed to finance government expenditure. Backed by the full faith and credit of the issuing Government, these instruments are considered safe investment. Treasury Saving Certificate (TSC) is short term investment issued with a term of six month. The Government does not pay interest before maturity. Treasury saving certificate are sold on fixed price subscription basis where the price is determined by the government before issuing the security. Read More...
SIGTAS MIGRATIONInland Revenue Department is the government agency of St. Kitts and Nevis that administers the tax laws in the federation of St. Kitts and Nevis. The agency employs the SIGTAS application, an Oracle based software package for their daily operations of registering tax payers, assessment and collection of taxes. The SIGTAS was implemented at St Kitts in 1999 and in Nevis little later in 2000. Initially SIGTAS was built on Oracle Forms 6i and Reports 6i and Database was Oracle9i. Read More...
E-ServicesImplementation of online tax e-filing system and online tax payment for SIGTAS customers and integrated it with SIGTAS database.. Read More...
Business Intelligence (BI) ReportsBI is an advanced technical capacity that is used in modern, state-of-the-art organisation-wide software solutions, to review and interpret data stemming from mission-critical systems (such as SIGTAS) in the most efficient manner. When applied to revenue administration, BI leads to powerful situation and trend analysis, effective decision support, and swift returns on investment through the identification of fiscal potential. Read More...
Duplicate TIN RemovalIRD is using the SIGTAS application for tax management. This application has the information of various tax payers like Individual, Individual Enterprise, Non-Individual Enterprise (Corporation) and Property. It has been found that some tax payers are entered duplicate by end users. Therefore, those tax payers having different tax payer number (TIN) in database but physically they are same. Client wants to clean up such data by deleting/merging duplicate tax payers. This duplicate TIN removal application built in Oracle technology and integrated with SIGTAS menu. Read More...
Business continuity & Disaster RecoveryDisaster recovery is the area of security planning that deals with protecting an organization from the effects of significant negative events. Significant negative events, in this context, can include anything that puts an organization’s operations at risk: crippling cyber attacks and equipment failures, for example, as well as hurricanes, earthquakes and other natural disasters. Read More...
Asycuda Pre-Release ModuleASYCUDA is a web-based application that allows Customs Brokers & Shipping Agents, to undertaken transactions such as the submission of manifests, declarations, payments and documents. Customs and Excise department of St. Kitts & Nevis does not have PreRelease functionality into ASYCUDA. PreRelease is releasing of Goods before actual submission and payment of duties and taxes. Lelogix developed a web based solution to manage PreRelease entries and this solution is integrated with ASYCUDA. Read More...
RSCNPF Crime Management SystemRoyal St. Christopher and Nevis Police introduced a number of paper based systems that collectively form part of its overall crime management system. Information collated from these systems, namely the Incident Reporting, Crime Reporting, Custody Records, and Intelligence Reporting Systems would be analyzed and disseminated through the Local Intelligence Offices on both islands in the Federation. These systems were introduced as means of streamlining the way in which reports are recorded and responded to by members of the Organization. Read More...
Enforcement Intelligence DatabaseEnforcement department is the government agency of St. Kitts and Nevis. The department maintains suspect data base on person suspected to be involved in illegal cross border activities. Read More...
Enterprise Document Management System (EDMS)EDMS (Enterprise Document Management system) is a collaboration tool for managing electronic documents (digital / scanned / images) at enterprise level.The application is aimed to reduce paperwork in an organization by empowering its users to organize, share and manage documents digitally. Read More...
Disaster RecoveryA disaster recovery plan covers both the hardware and software required to run critical business applications and the associated processes to transition smoothly in the event of a natural or human- caused disaster. To plan effectively, you need to first assess your mission- critical business processes and associated applications before creating the full disaster recovery plan. Read More...
Custom Human Resource System (CHRS)The Human Resource Management Department of Customs and Excise St. Kitts managing and keeping record of all department’s internal and external activities like employee general and contact information, work location information, leave information and recruitment and appraisal information etc. Read More...
Business Intelligence (BI) Reports - QlikViewLelogix implemented Business Intelligence Reports in Customs and Excise Department, Ministry of Finance - St. Kitts and Nevis, West Indies. Deployed QlikView to analyze;
- Multiple Dashboard for instant reporting
- Daily Reports for Business- Revenue collection reports
- Budget Vs Actual
- Year on Year Revenue trend
Custom Integration Information SystemCustoms and Excise department is the government agency of St. Kitts and Nevis. The agency employs the CIIS application, a windows based software package for their daily operations like searching, storing and releasing the goods and their billing, goods risk management, releasing of items before time that cannot be store for longtime etc. Read More...
The Citizenship Application Management System (CAMS) is a web based integrated software solution that enables approved service providers to submit applications for investment electronically to the Citizenship by Investment Unit(CIU) Office.
This software is intended to provide a more efficient file management system, that reduces processing time, increase security and accountability, managed workflow process and expected to increase overall productivity among staff. Read More...
- Mr. Georid Belle, Comptroller, Customs
One project in particular illustrates their attention to detail and concern for quality. Document Management System, the Lelogix Global Services team designed the Electronics Document Management System to keep our documents and files in a very good organized way. We believe that their brilliance in everything they do, their business knowledge, hard work and their strategies led to that success. Thursday 03 Oct, 2013.
- Mr. Gift, Comptroller, IRD
Lelogix provided critical domain expertise and technical know-how to bring first VAT e-filing website online in whole Caribbean region. Lelogix employees seek excellence in everything they do. Lelogix has enthusiastic and committed team. Lelogix has worked hard to build authentic relationships with IRD employees. Friday 19 Jul, 2013.
- Mr. Bradshaw, AG, Treasury
The company offers top-notch quality, service and rates. Across the board, we are always pleased with their work. Thursday 06 Jun, 2013.
- Mr. Deswert Douglas, IT, Customs
Work has always been completed on time. I really appreciate for Lelogix end to end IT services and quick support. Thursday 25 Apr, 2013.
- Mr. Eric, Deputy Comptroller, IRD
Lelogix is responsive, knowledgeable and thorough. Work has always been completed on time. Lelogix has helped us with business expansion. The customer service is exceptional. Through the years IRD has appreciated the friendliness and professionalism. Monday 11 Mar, 2013.