Greetings from Lelogix Software !!
We are hiring .Net Developers with Sharepoint Technology more than 2 years of experience
2. Experience in SharePoint OOTB features and customization (Web Parts, Timer Jobs, Event Receivers/Event Handlers, Application Pages, Master Page and Page Layouts, Apps ), SharePoint Online.
3. Knowledge in 3rd Party search and workflow tools will be an added advantage.
4. Good knowledge SQL Server.
5. Good communication skill and its mandatory.
6. Knowledge of security standards and techniques for SharePoint sites
Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
Desired Profile Please refer to the Job description above
Experience 2-3 years
Industry Type IT-Software / Software Services
Role Software Developer
Functional Area IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Education UG – B.Tech/B.E./Bsc(C.S) – Any Specialization, Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG – M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
Compensation: Not disclosed
Note: Send CV on Hradmin@lelogix.com
Position Description: Senior Software Developer (Experience: 2-3years )
Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Should have hands on experience developing windows and web applications using Microsoft tools.
- Should have good understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Should be analytically strong, quick learner and should have an eye for details.
- Should be self-driven and possess good communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a dynamic environment.
Required Technical Competencies:
– Strong C# knowledge
– .NET Framework 3.5 and above version
– Ajax and JQquery
– SQL Server 2008 and above
– OOPS concepts
– Ability to independently analyze modules of projects
– Object oriented analysis and design (OOAD)
– Write unit test cases for the developed and under development functionalities
– Experience with Version control (SVN, TFS)
The Candidate must have experience on accounting and finance domain (Account Payable, Account Receivable, General Ledger, Payroll etc.).
Good to have knowledge of:
– Experience in Windows based applications
– Web Services / WCF
– Entity framework