We at Lelogix provide cost-effective and Quality based solution to meet the varied demands of our customers both locally and globally. In order to meet such varied requirements we have adopted various Business Models which enables us to provide service and support, which is dependable, customizable and flexible.
Onsite/Offshore Delivery Model
In Onsite/Offshore Delivery Model, the outsourcing work is distributed between the service provider’s onsite center and the offshore development center. It is one of the most successful and popular outsourcing models employed today by many companies. Usually 20-30% of the work is done by the onsite center and the rest is done by the offshore development center.
Advantages of Onsite/Offshore Delivery Model
- Great cost benefits: Cost savings resulting from majority of the work being outsourced to the offshore development center where the resources are comparatively cheaper.
- Direct dealings with the client: Direct interaction with the client is possible through the onsite center. So no possibility of communication gap. Also the service provider gets a better picture of the client’s needs.
- 24/7 productivity: Round the clock continuous work cycle becomes possible by making the best possible use of the time-zone difference.
- Access to the most excellent resources: Client can have access to the best technology, skilled manpower and equipment possible made available to them by the offshore development center.
- Best possible management of resources: Usage efficiency of resources is highest with this model.
Generally, the tasks accomplished at the onsite center include:
- Dealing with the client and managing partnership.
- Gathering initial information about the project through direct interaction with the client.
- Understanding the requirements/specifications clearly.
- Planning and initial designing as to how the project will go about.
- Interact directly with the clients to accommodate any changes, if there are any, so as to minimize/eliminate last minute changes.
- Execution/Implementation of the project in accordance with client’s expectations and making sure that the client is fully satisfied with the end results.
Tasks accomplished at the offshore development center include:
- Understand the specifications and come up with a detailed design.
- Responsible for the progress of the project.
- Ensuring that the outcome matches to the specifications given by the client.
- Crucial and continuous support to the onsite center.
Fixed Cost Development Model
One of the most commonly used development model in case the requirements are well-defined and known in advance. This model enables the customer to plan and budget for the project in advance and eliminates the uncertainties involved in the process. As the requirements are already defined in this process a Quotation with a fixed price and duration is submitted. Based on client’s acceptance of the timelines and financials for the project the development process follows the regular Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation process using the Requirement Specification Document.